Certified Arabic & English Translation
What is a Certified Translation?
The translation must include the following in order to be considered a certified translation:
- The source document in the original language.
- The translated document in the target language, indicating that the target language text is a true translation of the original document.
- The translator's certified seal on both source and target documents. It is important that the seal assures the translator's name and membership number of the accredited translators association he/she belongs to.
What Types of Documents Need to be Certified?
Our extensive experience in both languages pairs: English and Arabic permits us to render professional and accurate certified English translation and certified Arabic translation service. Below is a list of popular documents that require certification:
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- High school, College & University Transcripts
- Graduation Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Divorce Certificates
- Driving Licenses
- Passports & Identification Cards
- Police Criminal Records
- Commercial Registries
- Tax Declaration
- Bank Statements
- Immigration Documents
- Visa Documents
- All Legal Official Documents
For further information, check out the Arabic legal translation and English Legal translation service we offer.
Our certified translation services into English and Arabic are accepted and approved by all governments, official authorities,
universities and collages, and foreign embassies. You can upload or e-mail a scan of the source document and you will receive the certified translation certifying our credentials, stamp, and confirmation that it is a true translation of the original document. Actually, we do not need the original document in most cases as we stamp a copy of the original document along with the translated document. We always comply with the rules and eligible to offer certified
Contact Us today to find out how we can get your document a certified translation!